IN PERSON & VIRTUAL FOR JUNE 2024!
Registration is FREE, and donations are gratefully accepted.
June 29, 2024 @ 10:00am
(USA Mountain Time)
Registration will open May 1st.
- EVENT DETAILS -
- We will be using Facebook Live to stream our event.
- To view it live (or catch the replay) you simply need to go to our Facebook Page. We will go live a few minutes before start time. When you get to the page, if you don't see the live stream, simply refresh your browser.
- TIP: If you "like" our page, you should get a notification from facebook when we go live!
ATTENDING IN PERSON:
There are a few things you should be aware of regarding our event.
- TIME: The event will begin at 10:00am. Please give yourself plenty of time to park and walk to the memorial. The event usually ends around 11am.
- PARKING: Parking in the McCabe Meadows Trail Head lot is very limited. Please carpool if possible and plan to park in the adjacent neighborhood if the lot is full. The town of Parker has paved a new path from the Salisbury Park on Dransfeldt Rd. to the trail by the Angel Memorial, so this is an alternative parking option though it is a longer walk. Parker Police WILL ticket you if you are parked illegally. RTF is not liable nor are we able to intervene should this happen. Please park responsibly.
- THE BIKE TRAIL: The bike path is open to the public and active at this time of the morning. Please be aware of bikes and other people and do not clog the path as you make your way to the angel. Path rules apply.
- SUNSCREEN: Bring Sun Protection. There is very little shade at the memorial.
- SEATING: You may bring a picnic blanket or camp chairs and sit on the field grass if you wish.
- ! ! GARDEN BEDS: Please do not walk on or let your children walk/stand on the garden beds.
- MAP: Directions to the Angel Memorial can be found here.
As always our events are FREE,
and donations are gratefully accepted.
- Registration opens May 1 annually
- Registration closes June 15 annually
- Help us keep this event free! Make a donation today!
- The memorial program will be streamed virtually regardless of whether or not we have an in-person event.