ANNOUNCEMENT: With all the news coverage of recents events at the RTF Angel Memorial, many people who are new to us have found our memorial. If you're just hearing about our event on Saturday, and you'd like to attend but didn't register, please join us. If you're remembering a child, you can add their name to the list of children's names being read during the program when you arrive. Our event is free. It is a family-friendly event. Parking is limited, so allow time to park in the neighborhood and walk over.
We will be hosting our event in-person and also streaming it live online.
December 2, 2023 @ 6:00pm
(USA Mountain Time)
Stream it live on our Facebook Page
Directions to attend in person are HERE.
IMPORTANT: Streaming Online & Recorded
We will go "live" approximately 5 minutes before the hour to give you time to find the event on our facebook page and tune in. If you arrive before we go live, you may need to REFRESH THE FACEBOOK PAGE in order to see the live stream. If you can't make it to the live event, the recording will be available permanently on our facebook page after the event ends. Thank you!
Please Support Our Events
We are 100% volunteer-run, which means every penny donated goes directly to support our programs and events. We hope to be back with our in-person events in December. Please consider a tax-deductible donation today. Thank you.
- Registration opens October 1 annually
- Registration closes November 15 annually
- Help us keep this event free! Make a donation today!
- The program will begin promptly at 6:00PM and last for approximately an hour.
- It takes a few minutes to park and walk to the memorial. Please plan accordingly.
- This event is OUTDOORS at NIGHT. Please dress for the weather.
- Note: This is a family-friendly event and there will be children present.
- You do not need to be present or live locally in order to have your child's name included. Simply indicate that you will not attend in person and a program will be mailed to you after the event. We ship internationally.