CANCELED – Due to COVID-19, Rowan Tree Foundation has made the difficult decision to cancel our June 27, 2020 memorial event this year. We all look forward to this event each year to honor and remember our children, but given the uncertainty and the continued advice not to gather in crowds, we feel this is the only choice we have.
Please Join Us on the first Saturday of December for our Annual Candlelight Remembrance Event at the RTF Angel Memorial Plaza (directions) in McCabe Meadows Park in Parker.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, and with the health of our members in mind, this event is on hiatus.
- Registration opens October 1 annually
- Registration closes November 15 annually
- Help us keep this event free! Make a donation today!
- The program will begin promptly at 6:00PM and last for approximately an hour.
- You do not need to be present to have your child’s name included. Simply RSVP for “0” and a program will be mailed to you.
- This is a family event and children will be present.
- We will need volunteers to help set up at 3pm, and help take-down the event afterward at 7pm. If you wish to help, please meet at the angel at 3pm.
- Directions: RTF Angel Memorial Plaza (directions)